Thursday, October 15, 2009

First Knitted Baby Sweater






Hi once again. Well this was suppose to be about Trisha's dibbles and dabbles, so here is a little dabble in knitting. I wanted something to show my dabbling into the world of knitting, and well this is my very first completed article of clothing. A baby's sweater that I knit a little over a year ago. I learned a lot about knitting while making this cute little sweater. It was not made with any particular baby in mind, just one of those FIRST projects to get my feet 'eeerm hands' wet, so to speak. ha ha ha. I've still got a long way to go, I know, but I've been practicing a little each week. I'm sorta still stuck on making dishtowels and those easier things. I love the items that don't take much time to see results, but when all is said and done, I'm  learning, I guess that's what counts most, right?.

No comments: