Wednesday, October 14, 2009

A Little of This and Not Much of That

Hi again, it's just me trying to think of something to write in this space I've been given. The rain left us, but the fog moved in. It looks like it's gonna be awhile before things get dried out. I know this isn't a very creative way to use blogger, but it's mine and until I can decide how I want to use it, welll this is what you get..

I scoured the net for interesting stuff to post about, but there was way to much to choose from, so I will post about seeing a booga bag that I want to make for myself. I think those that have them love them, and I'm anxious to try my hand at knitting one. Just have to find a place to order some Noro yarn. Yes, I know there are many sites that sale it, but I need something that doesn't cost an arm and leg, especially since I'm not a working gal anymore. Funds are limited around here, and I just ordered new glasses at $526 dollars a pop. So my booga bag will have to be on the cheapy side.. hahaha

Have a fun filled day, and happy computerin' folks

No comments: