Friday, October 16, 2009

Ballband Dishcloths and TGIF


Happy Friday to y'all.  I'm so glad it finally got here. I live for the weekends cause I love spending time with my sweetheart - aka -  (husband)  for those 2 days.  We don't have any kids, other than fur babie, so it gets sorta quiet when he's gone to work. 

Well the sun is shining and the air is cool, but it's a beautiful day here in Texas.  I hope y'alls part of the world is just as lovely.  Not much going on today around here. Still haven't gotten my new glasses yet.  Sorta gettin' anxious to find out if I am going to be able to see better.  I sure hope so, cause my eyesight is really getting bad.  I'm surprised the doctor's office hasn't called for me to come pick them up.  Maybe they will by Monday, if not later today.  I hate to be a pest and keep calling every day. 

On another note, I decided to block my two new ballband dishrags that I knitted. I plan on giving them to a friend at church, so I wanted them to look extra nice.  I know they're only dishcloths but it doesn't hurt to make them as pretty as I can.

You all have a great weekend, and hug your families and friends cause you never know when someone is lonely, hurting, or just needs the touch of a friend.   :)


Here's a picture of the dishcloths while getting blocked.  And the one below is the two all finished and ready to gift to someone special. The ripple blanket is one I crocheted over three years ago. 




2 comments:

Zina (GlobalTraveler) said...

Looks good, and good luck with your new blog! Hope you enjoy having a place for your thoughts and projects. - Zina

Trisha said...

Thank you Zina for visiting, and for the well wishes. - Trisha