Wednesday, October 21, 2009

My Lazy Wednesday

Today is one of those blah days.  I've done as little as possible this morning. I'm got the energy of a snail this morning.  I think it's due to this rainy weather we are getting AGAIN today.  That seems to be all I have to post about lately is 'RAIN'..


I watched fat camp last night.  Fat camp is 'the biggest loser' , but the Mr. and I call it fat camp. ha ha.. no I'm not making fun of the people, I'm making fun of the show's name..  I feel for all the people on that show, because I've got an over weight problem too, so there..  I need to be on the show, but nope, not me, I'm to shy and to out of shape.  I would have to shape up to be able to exercise for 6 to 8 hours a day, like they say they have to. Plus my thoughts on that are this.  I believe that as long as they are on the ranch and having all the trainers and help in their diets, then they will lose weight and keep it off.. but once they get home... well they better watch out.. It's twice as easy to gain it back once you lose so much.  I know by my own experience.  Over the years I've probably lost a whole other person, but it comes back with a vengence.

Think I'll go read some more of my book,  but may come back to write more later...

TTFN

No comments: